Friday, October 14, 2011

Fire away

Holy moly--today is trigger day!! OMG--I can't believe this cycle is going by SO fast! My last cycle I did almost 15days of shots(follistem) and this cycle I have only done 7! Im a week ahead of last cycle--hopefully that means something because last cycle didn't work! :( I PRAY this one works and Im so nervous for this IUI. I am almost to the point that I don't want to test so someone can't tell me that im NOT pregnant. It kills me everytime I see that "not pregnant" on the pee stick. Total shot to the heart :(

So today I got my bloodwork drawn and my E2 was 1678!! I also had my ultrasound and my left ovary is rockin it! I have a 17mm,15.5mm and 14mm! O please let one of these be my future baby?! :) the nurse called today and confirmed that they would trigger me today at 5pm! My IUI will be sunday morning at 8:30am. I have to go to work afterwards! :( NOT excited about that at all-but I only work until 3pm --so I guess I can go into work for 4 hours! : /


*please keep me in your prayers and I will update on sunday how the IUI went! :)

1 comment: