Monday, October 3, 2011

Here goes nothing!!

Its starting!! :) AF made her wonderful appearance today--actually took me by surprise,I wasn't even finished with my provera and there she was! LOL--It normally takes 2-3 days AFTER I stop provera to make AF show up! CRAZY!

So I called my Dr's office today and I go in on wed for my baseline ultrasound! :) YAY--I really can't believe its happening again! The last time I did a cycle was in May!! Needless to say I am DYING to get this cycle started! I am excited yet still nervous;I have such high hopes and I don't want to be crushed again. I am EXTREMELY scared this one won't work either! I want to go into this cycle excited,not scared! I want to enjoy them as I only have 3 left. (well 2 if you don't include this one im startng in 2DAYS--eeek!) ;) <--can you tell I'm just alittle excited!

Wish me luck!! :)

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! I love the feeling of starting a new cycle. So much potential and hope. This will work! Good luck!

    Have you tried listening to Circle + Bloom? I find they really help to keep me relaxed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I'm so glad AF showed early. I think that's a great sign =)

    ReplyDelete