Tuesday, January 17, 2012

15 weeks

How far along? 15 Weeks1day

Total weight gain/loss: Still down 4 pounds.

Maternity clothes? Yep!! I just need to find some on sale! :) Or I might just go broke!

Sleep: LOVE.SLEEP! lol. I know this only lasts so long so I am taking every advantage of it. I am *trying* to not take naps everyday--but lets face it I am just plain exhausted!

Best moment this week: Hearing my babies heartbeat for the first time!!!! Wow.best.moment.EVER!!! :)

Movement: Still early---but I *think* I felt it kick me the other day when I was laying down..totally freaked me out! Hopefully I will feel Miracle move/kick soon! :)

Food cravings: French fries from outback!! O they make my mouth water! :)

Gender: Still unsure--Daddy think wants a boy...mommy thinks a boy--but want a girl! ;)

Labor Signs: NO!!! And don't want any for months!!

Belly Button in or out? In..that will be awhile until that happens,I think I have one of the deepest belly buttons lol.

What I miss: Nothing!!

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the Gender!!! *Please Miracle just uncross your legs for a moment so Mommy and Daddy can figure out what you are--Mommy is dying to buy girl or boy clothes!"

Milestones: Made it to 2nd trimester! :) I am one happy momma! (<--did I just say that?--that is me? Wow it still is so shocking to me! Not going to lie it still scares me to admit that I am pregnant! I think I feel if I say something then it will be taken away from me!) :(

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on hearing the HB!

    Also, TRY to hold yourself back from buying too many clothes. Ppl will gift you SO many, but you'll be stressed out buying diapers, wipes, etc. Maybe every time you want to buy a cute outfit, buy a pack of diapers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still miss you...hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete